Washington’s Innovation Summit 2010: Collaborate. Create. Grow.
Written by Maureen on November 20, 2009
Collaborate. Create. Grow.
Sustaining a world-class economy through innovation and industry development is a collaborative effort. As part of this effort, Washington’s Innovation Summit 2010 will bring together the region’s leading companies and thought leaders for a full day devoted to accelerating creativity and innovation. Join more than 35 speakers and 350 attendees focused on one theme: Collaborate. Create. Grow. Register
- Industry Tracks
What You Will Learn
- The contacts, resources and ideas to help build and reinforce the success of your enterprise
- The latest opportunities and research in the region
- New trends and current applications through case studies and discussions
- Innovative practices, evolving technologies and unprecedented discoveries
Who Should Attend
- Leaders in the private and public sectors
- Innovation-based companies
- Researchers from universities and nonprofits
Latest News: CEO, scientist and astronaut Dr. Bonnie Dunbar to be featured at summit
Washington’s Innovation Summit 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center
Tacoma, Wash. 98042
$150 – Until 12/31/09
$190 – Until 03/05/10
$230 – Until 04/07/10
$50 – Luncheon Only
Hotel and travel discount offers will be emailed to registrants.
Washington Technology Center