IT Futures Summit @Microsoft – Register Now!
Meet Steve Fox, Director (DPE) at this year’s IT Futures Summit at Microsoft. He’ll discuss what is new with SharePoint, his latest book, and how you can incorporate new innovations into your daily classroom. He’s just one of multiple sessions and speakers who are waiting to share with you what latest creations, iterations, and innovations Microsoft has waiting for you!
Register for this year’s Summit. It will be held on Friday, May 20, 2011, from 8:00 am until 3:30 pm at the Microsoft Conference Center (Building 33) in Redmond, Washington(Directions to the Conference Center).
Session Topics for the 2011 IT Futures Summit:
- SharePoint 2010: What’s New?
- Office 2010 Features for Faculty
- Mobile Application Development (Window’s Mobile applications)
- Monetizing Mobile Applications
- Web Design and Development (Web Matrix)
- Microsoft Research
- How to Refresh Your IT Program (Microsoft IT Academy)
- Bringing the Cloud to Your Classroom
- Environmental Computing
Grand-prize: A Kindle and also a drawing for ITune and gift cards (funded through non-state dollars).