Sudhir Diddee has provided a 26-page preview of his new book, “Priceless Computer Tips at Your Fingertips”
From the author:
Imagine if you could sit with a book for three hours and learn hassle free ways to unleash your personal productivity. These 99 Windows 7 ® and Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint) tips will save you precious minutes every day to a new efficient you!
This book will teach you ready to use tips that you can apply in your day to day work and be efficient almost from the first few tips. Not only could you save up to several minutes a day (depending on your time with the PC) but also you will be envy of your coworkers and soon be the “go-to” person in the office and with your friends for master tips. You will be able to reinvent your work in a subtle but significant way and create a new work lifestyle.
If you are an educator, training manager, or responsible for employee training or professional development in your organization or educational institution, you will find these tips can significantly increase productivity for employees and quickly up skill students who need to learn how to use Windows and Office.
Imagine if you could learn in a few pages how to:
- Create quick steps and templates for repetitive tasks
- Build custom rules to suit your own unique work style
- Get through your e-mail workload efficiently
- Use Windows tips to increase productivity
- Follow the easy numbered steps
- Over 240 Screen images to help you as you try the tips on your own
- Cheat sheets to help you practice these tips in your day-to-day work