Who we are
Welcome to the Center of Excellence
We are an information resource and solution-provider headquartered at Bellevue College in Washington State
Washington shall become a national model in developing partnerships among business, industry and education for the purpose of enhancing economic and workforce development initiatives to meet the current and future needs of the industries critical to the state's economic vitality.
Washington's Centers of Excellence shall serve as the statewide liaisons to business, industry, labor, and the state's educational systems for the purpose of creating a highly skilled and readily available workforce critical to the success of the industries driving the state's economy and supporting Washington families.
About UsThe Center of Excellence for Information & Computing Technology (COE for ICT) is a statewide resource for:
- Community and technical colleges
- Information technology industry and employers
- K-12 educational system
The COE for ICT works closely with education and industry partners to support the growth of the technology sector in Washington state. The COE provides:
- Best practices for technology education and training
- Up-to-date research on emerging technology trends, required skills, and labor market data
- Access to a highly skilled and diverse workforce
- Strategic, sustainable partnerships around workforce development, economic development, student opportunity, and industry success