2010 Working Connections Institute Registration
The top reasons why you should attend?
- The annual Institute is designed by faculty for faculty.
- You receive a maximum of twenty-four hours of high quality training at the exceptionally affordable price of $100. (This includes instruction, instructional documents and a textbook, breakfast, lunch and snacks, and give-aways).
- You will experience hands-on application using the latest tools to learn the latest technologies.
- Working Connections is designed to prepare you to meet your student’s educational needs for the upcoming academic year.
- Through networking, instruction time, and presentations your are provided with the opportunity to share best practices with your community and technical college peers on using and teaching information technology.
- Your get to hear from industry professionals on relevant, current issues to increase your awareness and knowledge of emerging technologies, new products, and the latest application iterations.
- Working Connections supports your work in maintaining your Professional-Technical Certification.
- Working Connections doesn’t conflict with your normally contracted teaching hours as it always takes place during the latter part of August.
What: Working Connections IT Faculty Development Institute
When: August 24-26, 2010
Where: Bellevue College campus
Cost: $100 (lodging costs, if needed, are additional)
- How to Make the Most of Web 2.0 in Your Classroom
- SharePoint 2010: What’s New?
- Office 2010
- Virtually, Virtualization and Windows 7
- What’s New Adobe? Creative Suite 5!
- Visual Studio: Gets a Makeover for 2010
Register now for the 2010 Working Connections Institute.
We have arranged for an exclusive rate at the luxurious Hotel Sierra (a five-minute or less walk from the N-Building at Bellevue College) of $139 per night. This package includes a continental breakfast and more!