As the demand for a highly skilled technical workforce continues to grow in Washington, our community and technical colleges are preparing students with practical skills to meet your current and future workforce needs. Our curriculum is aligned with industry needs and prepares students for a wide variety of technical roles across many industries.
The Center of Excellence for Information & Computing Technology is your connection to all 34 of Washington’s community and technical colleges – please contact us to discuss your workforce planning needs, hire interns, learn about our technology curriculum, or identify technical training opportunities for your team.
Opportunities for industry partners include:
- Hire interns and employees
- Advisory Board participation and curriculum feedback
- Mentorship and direct student engagement
- Build a long-term workforce strategy
- Customized partnership plans
More information about our Industry