As the demand for a highly skilled technical workforce continues to grow in Washington, our community and technical colleges can help meet your workforce needs. Our technical programs emphasize practical skills that are applicable in a wide variety of roles and industries.
The Center of Excellence for Information & Computing Technology is your connection to all 34 of Washington’s community and technical colleges – please contact us to discuss your workforce planning needs, hire interns, learn about our technology curriculum, or identify technical training opportunities for your team.
Opportunities for industry partners include:
- Hire interns and employees
- Advisory Board participation and curriculum feedback
- Mentorship and direct student engagement
- Build a long-term workforce strategy
- Customized partnership plans
More information about our Industry