CTCITC 119: Web Programming using Databases
Overview: This course covers basic database creation, and manipulation, as well as how to search databases and how to incorporate them into programs and applications.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of advanced SQL syntax for date, time, math, and string functions.
- Build a functional database programming into a web application.
- Build a functional database application prototype using a programming language and a database management system..
- Use client tools to work with a database server.
- Develop and implement stored procedures and triggers.
- Implement security issues and validate input.
More information about our Information Technology (IT) CTC Courses: 2014 – 2016
- CTCITC 110: Introduction to Information Technology
- CTCITC 111: Programming I & CTCITC 112: Programming II
- CTCITC 113: Data Structures
- CTCITC 114: Database Design & Implementation
- CTCITC 115: Introduction to Networking
- CTCITC 116: Introduction to Operating Systems (OS)
- CTCITC 117: Security (+)
- CTCITC 119: Web Programming using Databases
- CTCITC 118: Web Design & Development – Introduction to HTML5 & CSS