The Center of Excellence for ICT offers consulting services for educational customers. Washington State Community and technical colleges receive a Center of Excellence discount of 50%. Center consultants can provide a wide variety of services involved with information, business technology and computer science CTC programs
The Center also provides research and reports on industry trends, current and future workforce demand, industry perceptions of the CTC system and its graduates, and emerging technology developments.
Additionally, the Center works to create information, awareness, and stimulate enrollments in IT programs across the state’s community and technical college’s system through marketing and advertising campaigns.
More information about our Services
- Consulting: Program Review and Audits
- Review of IT/CS CTC Programs (Degrees & Certificates) by Industry Professionals
- IT/CS Program Review Application Form
- 2010 Evaluative Data & ROI Report
- 2011 Evaluative Data & ROI Report (Spring)
- Open Invitation for Participate as an Industry Professional Reviewer of State IT Curriculum
- 2011 Evaluative Data & ROI Report (Fall)
- 2012 Evaluative Data & ROI Report (Spring)
- 2013-2014: IT Program Re-Envision Visiting Tour (Free Service)
- REGIONAL IT COLLABORATIVE (RITC) OF KING COUNTY
- WAInfoTech: Statewide IT Program Marketing Campaign