Community and technical colleges have experienced shrinking enrollments in their Information and Computing Technology programs as well as program (degree and certificate) eliminations, or retirements. While economic conditions have generated resurgence in overall college enrollments, including IT programs, challenges to keep current and offer degrees and certificate programs that are meeting current or future workforce needs still remain in place.
To be successful, an institution should consistently review and audit its programs so they are offer information and computing technology programs that are responsive to students and industry.
More information about our Services
- Consulting: Program Review and Audits
- Review of IT/CS CTC Programs (Degrees & Certificates) by Industry Professionals
- IT/CS Program Review Application Form
- 2010 Evaluative Data & ROI Report
- 2011 Evaluative Data & ROI Report (Spring)
- Open Invitation for Participate as an Industry Professional Reviewer of State IT Curriculum
- 2011 Evaluative Data & ROI Report (Fall)
- 2012 Evaluative Data & ROI Report (Spring)
- 2013-2014: IT Program Re-Envision Visiting Tour (Free Service)
- REGIONAL IT COLLABORATIVE (RITC) OF KING COUNTY
- WAInfoTech: Statewide IT Program Marketing Campaign